HOOT HOOT..!!
yeah.. i like that words haha
anyway, let me introduce my self
My name is May B
yes, MayBe :)
I LOVE MY GOD THAN ANYONE ELSE <3
love to making people LAUGH :D and SMILE :D
I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY and WANT TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER
there's sooo MUCH AWESOME SCENERY ouh yeah!
there's sooo MUCH BEAUFITUL SCENERY... hmmm (imagining it)
love NATURE.... aww... even i like the the shape of many clouds.... very beautiful.
green at the forest~
blue at the sea~
like a ROMANCE thing (psst...! it's a secret, LOL!! :D)
no one of my friend knows this
because i'd like to keep everything about myself just for my self AND you! yeah YOU, hahaha :)
i like daydreaming, imagine about anything, that i want to be happens, and anything that i'd like to remember
somehow it's very nice, than see this reality that i'm not too like (because there were some bad experience that happened to me in this reality)
i like singing, my friends, said that my voice it's nice, though im not really know about my voice
my mom always angry to me, if I sleep too late (because the next day I had to go to school), even though I was not an easy man to sleep, I always go to bed at 11:00 or 00:00 pm
and get up at 5:00 am, I really can not sleep, i dont know why??
that's me and it's REAL 100% (why should I lie about myself?)
anyway,
i want to tell you an awesome story
once upon a time..
there was a girl called May.
one day, she listened a song "HOT AIR BALLOON"
she smiled, and said at her heart, " OH MY GOD... I FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG..!!"
and then she started to looking for a man who have a beautiful voice and beautiful song. finnaly she knew who is the man who have a beautiful voice and beautiful song,
the name of the singer is ADAM YOUNG from OWL CITY.
the next day, she searched Owl City at Facebook, and the she Became a Fan of Owl City.
she used her Myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/may_bajuber ) and Twitter
( http://twitter.com/Mayryodan ) to get more information about Owl City and Adam Young.
how lucky she has myspace account to listen more songs of the Owl City.
she totally like the songs "THE SALTWATER ROOM" "FIREFLIES" "VANILLA TWILIGHT" "STRAWBERRY AVALANCHE" "THE TECHNICOLOUR PHASE" "HELLO SEATTLE" etc. she like all of Owl City's Songs
"aww... how romantic, and awesome Owl City's Songs", Said her
when she visited OwlCity account, she found the profile of The Hoot Owls : Owl City's Official Street Team, she said, "what kind of profile is it?" she visited The Hoot Owls : Owl City's Official Street Team, and she read the info about them, she really interested with The Hoot Owls : Owl City's Official Street Team, so she followed this link www.owlcity.fancorps.com
she signed up
and then
she finally became a member of Owl City's Official Street Team
how happy she is, because she can help Owl City more famous especially at Indonesia.
THE END
that's my story about me as a new member of Owl City's Official Street Team
I'm so happy to became a member of Owl City's Official Street Team
because they're AWESOME!!
i like to do the ORDERS
really AWESOME..!
THANK YOU ALL :)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar